Development with the nasty health vistors

Melanie

Reaction score
My doctor decided to report the health visitors who came to the house last week ( i posted about in the I'm a bad mother thread). I thought about reporting them but my Hungarian sucks and i just didn't want to deal with them not understanding me so i didn't bother, i just wasn't going to let them in again.

Anyway my doctor was just fed up of it because I'm just one of the many British women who have had the same experience with them. She reported it and the health visitors boss came to see me today. I was really surprised at ow good his English was.

He was really nice, he apologised and brought Thea lots of samples of things (creams, bath stuff etc) and a weird blanket thing with a cuddly mouses head at the top of it. He told me the health visitors who came to see me will face disciplinary action. He gave me his direct phone number at the office and said to call if i felt i needed any help but he would make sure i was not bothered again.

I'm glad my doctor called them now!

Well done you! Sounds you were the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak, I'm glad action will be taken against these HV now. Great outcome, hope you can go on to really enjoy new motherhood now :hug:

result! I was ragin after I read your post about them.

That fab news, you where treated so badly.

Great to know you no longer have to worry about them anymore.

:hug:

Thats fantastic news

The way they were was discusting so glad you got it sorted and some nice goodies to boot.

nice one

xSuzx

That's great, you hear so often about people like that getting away with it so it's a nice change to see something being done about them.

That's really good I am so pleased you will get the support you deserve now :)

Excellent news. I'm glad your doc did something, it was so out of order what the h/v's did.

thats great!! I hope they get suspended or fired! :twisted:

That is great Mel; I hope they get what is coming to them.

How are you enjoying being a mummy? Thea is a beauty :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back