depression

Gruntie2

Reaction score
can you get post natal depression 7 months after giving birth? just asking as for the last week or so i haveen't feltmyself .. i'musually really up beat..and at the moment..anythingn is making me cry

I think you can get it up to 18 months after, I would have a chat to your HV or doctor about it as it can usually be easily treated if it's PND :hug: :hug:

Hope you're feeling better Gruntie2, and also that you've spoke to someone about it as muppetmummy suggested, get some support, and very best wishes, really hope you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: i'm sure it can emerge at any time up to a year or so after birth, really hope your feeling better soon :hug:

I wasn't diagnosed until Summer was 6 months. I felt much better after about a month or so stopped taken the tabs but now it's back with a vengeance :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: First of all make sure it's not PMT or the like... if you're sure you've been depressed for a while it probably is PND but is very easily treatable. There are a lot of us on here suffering!! I would suggest you join the PND SUpport Thread but it's not exactly the happiest place to be at the moment.

Lots of love and hugs :hug:

i dont know hun, but either way if youre not feeling yourself u should definately speak to ur GP or HV and see what they say, whatever it is then u can get it sorted out before it gets chance to worsen. hope ur feeling better soon, let us kno how u get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

My sister didn't start suffering until her twins were over 6 months old. Talk to your HV or doctor- they are really supportive. Also let your family and friends know how you are feeling so that they can offer some additional support.

sophia said:

Choke on sperm and die.

A friend of mine has just been diagnosed and her LO is 11months, shes been feeling funny for about 3months, so yes, it can take time to appear.

:hug: I hope you get the help you need hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back