Dentist

nicki

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have to pay to see the hygenist at the dentist as we have maternity exemption cards?
Cheers peeps.

Nicki.x :D

no you should be entitle to all free dental treatment and prescriptions and eye tests as you have medical exeption cards.

Im sure its free for the first year but if you get tax credits then it should be more than one year, we quallify for it till Adele is 16 butthe way the system is going it may end up being shorter

depends whether your dentist is private or nhs, mine is private when i first went when i was expecting he oput me through as nhs and i got it free, but when i went last week, i had to pay as he was no longer allowed to pick and choose nhs patients - other wise if i wanted it free i had to see another dentist. i trust this guy and dont want to change, so i paid. i'm not very trusting with dentists due to past experiences

mines free for the first yr after having baby im inna nhs dentist

Thank you. I didn't have to pay for the temporary filling I had but wasn't sure about the hygenist, so will be good to get my pegs cleaned for free. (i'm NHS)

We get free eye tests too? My doctor seemed to think I would have to pay for that, I asked that question last year when I was getting all my bad headaches.

No you have to pay for eye tests and lenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back