• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dentist

Tasha89

Reaction score
Just been on the phone to the NHS - 8-9months wait for an NHS dentist! What a drag!! :roll:

My last NHS dentist told me to p*iss off :shock: at my last appointment (3 years ago now I think) as I wanted to know what tool he was trying to jam in my mouth and he wouldn't explain lol.

They're private now anyway, but since that appointment i've been terrified of the dentist - he was like a butcher, not a nice man!

Anyway - I decided the other day that I need to get a dentist and get over my fear so my LO doesn't follow in my footsteps however I cant get over how long the wait is!

Don't suppose anyone knows of any other ways to get an NHS dentist asap? lol X

I just rang every surgery in my local area and was lucky enough to find one that was not only taking on nhs patients, but could fit me in within 2 weeks - just very lucky I guess. Reminds me, I've got an app on Friday....I HATE the dentist but like you don't want to pass on my completely irrational fear to LO! At least won't have to pay for it now though :)

Gosh, that's lucky! I started ringing round all the 'NHS dentists' in York and they all turned out to be private for some reason?! lol!
Might ask some friends and see who they use! Could do with seeing a dentist before next year at least!

That's what I was using but the first 3 I called were private...

Suppose i'm gonna have to put in the work though aint I?!

Thanks Becks :) X

After reading your thread i thought god i need to do that, called my nearest one and now have an appointment next week!! Must be something to do with what area your in then i guess?

Hope you get it sorted :(

i really need to go aswell.. but im sure they said they would send me a 6 month check appointment.. should be anytime soon tho

:cry: Woke up this morning with tooth ache! All this talk of dentists has done it I bet!

Taken some paracetamol and it seems to be keeping pain at bay - off shopping with my mummy and Grandma later so hopefully a bit of retail therapy will take my mind off it too! Hehe!

Owie! :(

oh, typical!!! Hopefully the retail therapy will help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back