Definately...

gem44_4

Reaction score
..PREGNANT!!!!

I went to the docs and he confirmed that i am about 6 weeks pregnant due on the 19th July 2007. I think it's sunk in now that i've been told it's definate.

I mentioned about going for an early scan and he suggested that i don't and just ride out for the next 6 weeks.

How am i going to hide my BFP? People are going to be suspicious when i don't drink at my xmas party, over xmas and new years eve!!!

Gemxx :cheer:

thats brilliant! :D can you tell me what symptons you have (had).

Brilliant news Gem!

You're due just after me - but I think I'll be put back because I had quite a long cycle and the doc just put me at the standard 40 weeks.

I have exactly the same probs as you re. not drinking and feeling sick and funny over Christmas and New Year - I might say I'm on antibiotics or just hungover, depending on the situation. Will this work for you?

Valentine xxx

:clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: congratulations on your PG!! well done doll..... And don't worry about telling people.... you can make the excuse you are on antibiotics and thats why your not drinking!! to be honest.. If it was me i wouldn't be able to keep the secret... i would have to tell everyone.... :rotfl: :rotfl: But well done again and enjoy!! :cheer: Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

I think saying i'm on antibiotics may work. It's going to be tricky though because everyone knows that we have been trying since the miscarriage so will probably get some knowing looks.

Good luck to all you girls trying for a bfp.

I will definately be sticking around here a while longer to keep an eye on how you're all doing

Gemxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back