Definately...

gem44_4

Reaction score
...PREGNANT!!!! :dance:

I went to the docs and he confirmed that i am about 6 weeks pregnant due on the 19th July 2007. I think it's sunk in now that i've been told it's definate.

I mentioned about going for an early scan and he suggested that i don't and just ride out for the next 6 weeks.

How am i going to hide my BFP? People are going to be suspicious when i don't drink at my xmas party, over xmas and new years eve!!!

Gemxx

Fabulous news Gem, :cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck keeping it to yourself, I told people a little early, I was 8 weeks, but I wasn't drinkin at my birthday party, and my friend didn't beleive I was on antibiotics and sussed me out!!! She then told everyone for me :lol: in a very loud voice that started with OMG!!!!! :wall:

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months hun :cheer:

oh congratulations honey. tell them you are on antibiotics...book a day off after a wee while and say you needed another course if you have any more nights out....thats what i did, worked a treat...bxox

well congrats ...the other suggestions are the best i think..

congratulations, July is going to be a busy month !

It is very hard to hide. x

Congratulations hun! Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months! :cheer:

Congrats - Its very hard to hide, went toa party last night and said the antibiotics line and my friends were all saying 'do you have something to tell us' and I had to lie! AWFUL but I am sure they will understand!!!

Enjoy this special time xxx

I am going to be a lot of "driving" this December..... !!

Going to stay with some friends in Nottingham this weekend and we ALWAYS get very drunk and I am the world's worst lier - so is going to be a tough one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back