• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Mummys

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
It's the 1st of December tomorrow!

Our count down will start then, I wonder who will be the first!

Line up and place your bets here!

Who are we waiting for still from November?

Well i've got my sweep tomoro so maybe i could be 1 of the first - doubt it tho but who knows!! :)

Oh Dee I wrote you this long good luck message this morning and JUST as I was about to send it I remembered it was tomorrow! I'm a rite div! LMAO

Lol aw bless you!!! I will look forward to reading it tomoro then :)

I can't believe how quickly it has come round :shock:!

Good luck for tomorrow Dee I hope it works for you! x x x

Yeah I wonder who will be first?! It doesn't seem to be following due dates..could be anyone!! Xx

Eeek good luck dee I can't believe we have made it to dec eek

Yay! Almost in the right month!!! Just hope monkey is born in Dec and I don't have to wait till Jan!

Ooh Good Luck with your sweep Dee :)
9 days to go for me! Praying I don't go overdue :pray: lol
x

Hurry up babies!
I'm getting impatient now, feel really fed up today for some reason :(
Good luck for tomorrow Dee! xxx

Surely I can be in the running for one of the first December babies since it was supposed to be Nov 20th!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

Wow lol... My due date isnt until 5th Jan but i am getting induced so looks like i will be a December mummy too :).
Good luck everyone xx

Have they given u a date?

I hope we don't start getting bad weather for December mummies...

It will be between 37 and 39 weeks but it all depends what my next scan comes back as on th 13th Dec xx

Gawd, imagine if it's like last year. There may be a few home-deliveries :cloud9:

Eeeeeeekkkkk would make the "labour and birth" thread more exciting (like its not already)!!!

Weather seems really good at the mo which is something. Reckon 1stbump, Dee and Custardcream could be in for the running for first babies ;-) how exiting! 12 days to go for us, have a feeling/want it earlier now....come on baby Davies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back