Decaf tea and coffee

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Which organic decaf teas and coffees are best?
The regular ones I've tried so far are disgusting!

Try dragonfly Rooibos tea, I drink the breakfast version but they do others. Totally naturally caffeine free and sold in waitrose. I haven't found a nice decaf coffee yet!

I drink Clipper organic Decaf 'everyday' Tea.

Not sure about coffee as I'm not keen on instant anyway. I stick to tea at home and just have the occasional cup of 'real' coffee (made with beans, not instant, and caffeinated) if I'm out.

I'm on decaf Yorkshire Tea, it's really good quality x

I drink tetley decaf tea and have done for years x only drink coffee ifim out for lunch or something and then I'll have a normal cappuchino as it's not often xx

I drink whatever is on offer - Yorkshire tea at the minute. I can't say I notice any difference between decaf and normal

I'm currently drinking red bush tea and M&S de-caf coffee. Being a massive coffee fan, that one is alright.

Tetley or twinning decaf are best in my opinion (i don't drink coffee so can't recommend for that) xx

Like kitty I drink whatever is on offer. I am a total tea genie usually but have gone off drinking it.. Not because of the no caffeine, have just gone off the thought of tea!

See I had same thought. I'll grab what's on offer but when I looked into how tea and coffee is decaffeinated I decided to go down the organic route. I've found clipper organic tea which is actually ok but I'm a bit of a coffee snob and could only find coffee in instant so have ordered some off Amazon. I'll let you all know what it's like xx

When I was pregnant with my son I hated every decaf tea I tried & i'm a tea LOVER - so I just used to make a strong black tea and throw it away and then use the bag again.... I read somewhere most of the caffeine comes out in the first brewing. Many commercial decaf teas are chemically decaffeinated too - which I was trying to avoid.

I don't drink much coffee but we have a nespresso machine and I really the like decaf coffee capsules - and they are water decaffeinated not chemical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back