dearest kimberly

lisa&alex

Reaction score
to my dear kimmi.. just wanted to say good luck for your induction tmro.. if your still here..

cant believe the whole journeys finally over.. the big spurt of close due dates is comming to an end..! cant believe we all grew together and now we will share our babys 1st's together to! its so amazing.. and what great friends we have met along the way..

good luck for trmo.. make penny text me to tell me everything.. lol..cant wait to see her! xxx

:wave: :wave: :wave:

yeah im still here!! people called kim don't give birth on their own haha

thanks for the good luck... gonna have an early night tonight and make the most of my last night in my own bed and without a baby!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oooo good luck hun. You must be so excited.........mixed with kacking yourself if your anything like I was lol.

Hope it happens fast for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck MPMK.

I will be thinking of you.

Just think, if my sweep works there will only be about a weeks difference between Leah and James. So he wont be that much of a toy boy after all!!

Clearly that must be Leahs ulterior motive for staying in there so long...

:wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

good lucck kim.... i hope you pop tonight though.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

How exciting, ill be on here evry hour cheaking your progress!

Good Luck Kim, your going to be a mummy soon :dance: :dance:

good luck hun x

Evie says she's bloody sick of waiting for Leah to come out and play! Text me if u need anything... I'm only 5 mins away from hospital!!!!

whoo hoo...c'mon Leah! :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh kim im so excited for you, its nearly all over.

whats the bets on youi going into labour on your own tonight coz your body knows your being induced tomor?

all the best cant wasit for progress reports!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back