Good luck Babybrain!

Managed to get an appointment at 2.20. The day assessment midwife told me at first that no-one would see me and no sweeps are given before going 9 days over. She said she wasn't trying to be unhelpful to which I replied she might not be but it's not her sitting here in shit loads of pain trying to survive on 2 or 3 hours sleep a night if I'm lucky. Got passed through to appointments to make one for next week :shock: and the receptionist put me in for today bless her. I knew it would go tits up ringing on the off chance but they wouldn't let me make an appointment last week grrrrrr.

So, fx for 2.20. If I get no joy I am going to ring my gp and mw and go ballistic

I don't understand why everywhere things are done different! In my maternity notes it says ill be offered a sweep and 40 and 41 weeks appts! And as ur only a day off 40 and in so much pain u would think they would offer one!!
Good luck and put ur foot down! At the end of the day I would have thought it be in urs and LO's best interest to help you. Xx

FX for you babybrain, will be thinking of you...good luck xxxx

Got my fingers crossed for you this afternoon! Keep us posted!

Good luck :) Hope it all goes well and you get to meet your gorgeous Albert very soon.

Oh my hun I feel so much for what you have gone through. Feel like I have traveled the pregnancy with you. I hope you sort them out today and we get Bertie here soon. Lots of love and hugs your way. Text me later and let me know how you get on. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my hun I feel so much for what you have gone through. Feel like I have traveled the pregnancy with you. I hope you sort them out today and we get Bertie here soon. Lots of love and hugs your way. Text me later and let me know how you get on. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will do thanks hun, hoping it will be good news and not a load of swearing :D. I will let them have it if they don't listen to me, if they try fobbing me off with more painkillers I'll tell them to shove em up their arse

They should be able to do something with you being in so much pain, dont they realise if you carry on like this you could be too tired when it does come to the birth then what they gonna do!!

Really hope you get somewhere today hun, will be checking for updates

(btw in my area they refuse to do a sweep until 41 wks too) xx

oh hun sorry there being arsey, and hope you get it :) in my area the mw at gp's cant do one til 41 weeks but the hospital mw can as they have go ahead off consultant it also depends on individual circumstances so fx it goes ur way xxxx

Good Luck BB! Really hope it starts you off! xxx

BB I really hope this is the start for you and that the end is finally insight..... Keeping everything crossed and hope in the next couple of days to read your birth story :) xxxxx

Good luck babybrain, hope they sort you out, its not fair your having to go through all this pain
not long now so fingers crossed xxx

You give em hell honey, you can't keep going as you are for various reasons..

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what happens.

xxxx

Good luck babybrain, I really do hope everything goes smoothly and your be holding your bundle of joy. Sending you loads of hugs xx

I keep checking back but no update yet!
I reckon shes chained herself to the hospital bed and is refusing to leave til the baby's out!
Come on BB, don't keep us in suspense!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back