dear santa

budge

Reaction score
im going to ask santa for a watch this year. i have been witout one for over a year and i want one.

whats everyone else asking him for this year?

a watch

and i also would like a quiet normal year, no drama, just normality for 1 year would be great :D

I already have some of my gifts!! I got a new MP3 player as my last one packed in and a new watch and new boots.

I'm havent got them yet but I know I am getting a new laptop and router for home and my eternity ring :D

I have no idea what to get Brian tho, so far I have him a jacket!

SarahH said:
I already have some of my gifts!! I got a new MP3 player as my last one packed in and a new watch and new boots.

I'm havent got them yet but I know I am getting a new laptop and router for home and my eternity ring :D

aren't you going to ask george bush for daytime to be made into nighttime so you can speak to us more on here :lol:

budge said:
SarahH said:

aren't you going to ask george bush for daytime to be made into nighttime so you can speak to us more on here :lol:

did you not see my reply on the other thread!

I will ask for a healthy baby who is about 2 weeks late! I'm due on Christmas day so he might swing it for me :cheer:

I want a barbie, a transformer, a bike, a girlsworld, and a hula hoop.

lou said:

i got a barbie and ken for my 18th b'day then for last xmas I got a barbie house and 2 barbies :oops: :rotfl: (i'm 24)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:

i got a barbie and ken for my 18th b'day then for last xmas I got a barbie house and 2 barbies :oops: :rotfl: (i'm 24)

:clap: :rotfl:

Sarah&Braydon said:
iv asked for a digi cam as i dont have one. :(

OMG how do you cope?!

Only joking :wink: I hope you have been a good girl for santa and you get everything you want :angel:

Lou :)

I'm gonna ask for bumblebee (transformer)

I watched the film last night and he's a dude.

I had a little weep when I thought he had died :oops: :shhh:

emma28 said:
I'm gonna ask for bumblebee (transformer)

I watched the film last night and he's a dude.

I had a little weep when I thought he had died :oops: :shhh:

:rotfl: god bless you :rotfl:

At the risk of sounding about 80 I'd like a spice rack and some slippers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back