Daytime sleeping question

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Jacob is 10 weeks old now and since I started him on the hungry baby milk a couple of weeks ago he has been sleeping loads during the day but also at night too.

For example, yesterday he woke at 7.30am, had an hour at 9am, then 3 hours from around 12pm, another hour at 5.30pm then he was back in bed at 8.30pm and slept during the night too.

Does this seem a lot of sleep for a 10 week old baby?

Previous to starting on the hungry milk he used to only have half and hour to an hour at a time maybe once in the morning and a couple of times in the afternoon. He did used to be a bit grumpier when he was awake back then tho but now he's much happier! I'm thinking it could be that he's not hungry and is more content.... what do you ladies think?

he will only sleep if content hun i wouldnt worry :hug:

leland is usually up from 4.30 am till his feed at 8 , by 10 his backa sleep till sometimes is next feed !

Charlotte couldn't manage more than 1.5 hours awake at that age - she was always sleeping. Nothing to worry about - she is a very happy and contented baby and stil does 13-14 hours at night and 1 or 2 naps in the day. Bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back