Day sleeps

First Baby White

Reaction score
At what age should you establish a routine with day sleeps, harry has 2 or 3 sleeps for 30 mins around the same time each day but i dont stick to certain times. He normally falls asleep on mke, should he be put to bed for these sleeps now??

Do what works for you Hun and what makes you and your baby happy.

Ditto to what Sherlock says. Cooper naps during the day but only ever on me TBH i haven't tried to put him anywhere else. I'm happy and so is he :D

the only time i put Calum back in his cot is the morning one and i'm not ready, then i put him back have a bath or shower get ready and then normally by time i'm finished his finished sleeping and we can go out or play whatever we want.

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love routine... Faith - nope, she hates it. Lol.
We don't have one (except for bedtime and meal times).

She sometimes naps for 10 mins 4 times a day or 20 min twice a day or today she napped for 2 hours! But only once and only in my arms. She might have slept for longer but I had to put her down to pee :rotfl:

Go with what you're happy with hun :D sounds like bubs has things worked out for you :D

Ditton everyone else, Rudy just has sleeps when he does his itred moan and rus his eyes. Around the same time every day. The only one I know for certain s the after breakfast one around 10ish, the rest I just go with him.

He usually sleeps in the pram or my arms if I have nothing else to do (or want an excuse not to do any housework and come on PF :wink: ) If I try and put him in the cot at any other time of the day other than bed time he has a right strop and sreams his heart out.

xxx

By 3 months all sleeps - naps and night were in his own room, in his own bed!!

BUT do what you like, whatever works for you is the best! :D

Theo Sleeps
9am-10am
12pm-1:30pm
4pm-5pm

7:30pm Bedtime (sleep untill 7am)

Theo starts rubbing his eyes at the same time everyday. he sleeps only in his cot (unless we're in the car). i often try and hold him for a cuddle before nap time but he wiggles and moans and just wants to be out in his bed, he takes himself off to sleep.

couldnt ask for anything more to be honest!!! i like that he sleeps in his cot for naps, means i can have a bath, hoover and make noise about the house.

Depends if you can get him to sleep in his cot during the day really. There is no should or shouldn't. Austin sleeps in his cot during the day. At 4 months it was 9am - 9.45. 12pm - 14.15 and a 15/30 min nap in his pram or car or cot in the afternoon. I found it gave me a bit of a break to be honest but. Up to you and little one.

B x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back