Routine for a five week old?

ella

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering should I be trying to introduce a little routine into Darraghs life - at the minute he just eats(formula), sleeps, plays at no set times at all and I was wondering should I start to maybe start with a night time routine - bath. bottle, story and bed at roughly the same time? Or is he a bit too little yet.

Dunno we've kinda had a routine from day 1...but thats mainly because theres another child in the house. Lil miss has sorta just fallen into place, except the first morning feed... :roll: :wall: :wall:

Hi,

The only thing you can do is try. I remember my LO at 5 weeks we tried our best to put her in a routine at least to go to bed at 8pm but it does'nt always work as she was still young.

There was one week she went to bed at 8pm til 8am but that didn't last long. She's now 9 weeks and yet again we have tried and she has been sleeping at 7.30pm for the last 3 nights then god knows what happened to her yesterday she didn't sleep til 12am.

I've noticed that she will always wake up between 7-8am in the morning it's a shame it's not like that every night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back