Day 69!!! Af came

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Well I dont know if some of you will understand or agree but after having a 69 day cycle my af came!!!

I thought/think phew thank god I can stop wondering and start again and normally I have a 21 ish day cycle so it wont be long til I ov again.....my af showed up for about 1 day in a minimal sort of way.

TMI WARNING.... normally I cant leave the house for the first day of my cycle the bleeding is so bad that I have been given medication to ease it but this time there is minimal amount of bleeding...as I am typing this I am thinking about doing another test just to make sure....even though I know its guna be bfn and its the millionth test Ive done

Hi Gemini Blue,

I was wondering how you were doing, gosh this must be the longest 69 days ever for you!

Our bodies can really play tricks on us sometimes, I don't know what to say to you, the POAS addict part of me says keep testing but I bet you have spent a fortune! The sensible part of me says have you spoken to your GP for advice?

I definitely think there is still hope, lets hope the witch stays away.

Good luck and Babydust!! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hope it happens so for you it sucks when people want a baby and they dnt catch but u dnt want one and it hppens life is so cruel!

Have you been to doctor yet? I would make an appointment for blood test cos that cycle seems way too long and you may have BFP after all....

Ahh hun I am pleased something has finally happened for you, as short as it is, mine made me wait 52 days so i know how you were feeling.... the goods news is that your back in the game and can start trying again x x x x

Hey ladies -well it was a bfn :-( but as we say I can start opk testing again soon hey, BUT still no real bleeding I mean tiny spotting and thats it?!

MaybeBaby...Im continuing to test with ebay cheapies, have ordered some opks as well as dual purpose they acted last time as a pregnancy indicator when I fell with Jude. I am going to make another appointment for next week with doc. Last time she said she didnt think anything was wrong and if I dont conceive by Nov she will start testing due to my age. So fingers crossed everything is ok, last time they tried to take blood I passed out and they told me to go back in a week and I didnt mmm maybe I should just get it over with hey

Thanks ladies for support big mwah and baby dust to you all (and me he he)
xxxx

I know it's a bit tmi but is it red if not it could be ovulation spotting, I read somewhere it's more common in a longer cycle xx

I too normally have heavy periods, and this time was 10 days late when AF arrived, but was nowhere near the same flow or pain as usual on the first couple of days!

However I got 2 BFN's so I'm just putting it down to my cycle acting odd!

Although I have gained a bit of weight and my BBs have got bigger in the last month :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back