AF came...

nikkif

Reaction score
oh well AF came today which means i had a 26 day cycle after a 32, and 31 days cycles...

I have to say this is the 1st month that i feel very disappointed and i know we have only been trying for 3 months but you just can't help but hope it will happen quite quickly....

I think i will try the magic medicine this month!!

Baby dust to you all...
xx

Sorry AF came, hun. :(

Best of luck for next month, especially with the magic medicine It sounds like it works.

P.S. I have heard a tip recently about taking evening primrose oil from menstruation to ovulation (again something to do with making the cervical mucus more hospitable to the little swimmers).

Aww sorry to hear that Hon. I think there are a few of us trying the Magic stuff Nov/ Dec. I will be. Baby dust to you :)

Aw Sorry the dreaded AF came, :roll: I think mines isn't far off now too... :shakehead: got the spots and swollen tummy (36 and still get period spots) :shock: Anyhoo, looks like there might be a load of Aug/sept babies if this Magic medicine works for us all.. :pray: :pray: PLEASE! good luck this month babes :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Hi

Sorry hun wish you all the luck for next month hope the magic medicine works!!
Katrina

I'm sorry AF came nikki. Better luck next time! Don't lose hope, it will happen :wink:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back