Dating Scan Outcome - Today

erimela

Reaction score
At 2pm this afternoon, my OH, mum & I saw our little one. He (not sure of sex but don't like calling "it") was so very active! Summersaulting, constantly moving and giving the sonographer a hard time!

After 2 MCs in the past 15 mths; today was a brilliant day with great news. We heard his heartbeat - truly the most magical sound I have heard to date (I am turning into one of those mums- aren't I!).

The reason for sharing this with each of you is important to me. I stumbled across this forum during this pregnancy, and I have drawn a lot of support and encouragement of various ladies. I wanted to say THANK YOU for your advice, guidance, support and humour!

BTW - dating scan has us spot on at 12 weeks and 1 day. Also we tested for downs syndrome results in a few weeks, but initial scan indicates very low risk.

Aww that's lovely! Sounds like your little baby was showing off for his Mummy! xx

It's so, so lovely to hear some good news or a nice story, as sometimes I think the 'magical' side of pregnancy can be forgotten a bit in these forums. Wishing you all the best :)

Ooooh how lovely! Do you have a pic you can share with us? You must he so thrilled, another milestone reached!

your not alone this is my 5th and i was amazed at my scan :)

Fantastic news x congrats

That's fabulous news. Congratulations! X x

Congratulations - the heartbeat beating away is magical even now i get choked up everytime i hear it - it seems to get so loud as you progress 2 xoxo

It's so, so lovely to hear some good news or a nice story, as sometimes I think the 'magical' side of pregnancy can be forgotten a bit in these forums. Wishing you all the best :)

Couldn't have said it better my myself!! Congratulations hun!! xx

Congrats....makes girls like myself realise it can happen one day...xxxx

Congratulations, Cant wait to hear my little ones heart beat, lovely news,

Tasha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU