Dating scan today! Pictures included

Miss

Reaction score
Hey guys

Well I had my scan today - everything is fine and the lady was really nice....baby did not want to keep still tho lol

Thankfully.....there is only one in there....OH has been winding me up since we found out with talk of twins lol

They have moved me forward to the 6th June (From the 8th) so I am currently 12Weeks and 4 days today.

I am planning on doing some serious nub theory reading....as I honestly can't see anything on the pics and I am not sure what I am supposed to be looking for lol x

Click for bigger pics - apologies these are pics of the pics taken on my phone and resized lol

Last edited:
Congratulations! Nice clear pics - not sure about nub....at a guess I'd say boy but like you I can't really see anything! x

Thanks everyone. Luckily i was able to sharpen the pics slightly and adjust the levels to get them a little clearer lol

I have give up on the nub theory i am rubbish at it due to no imagination plus i don't really mind what baby is as long as it's healthy. Would be nice to call it something other than it tho lol i would think you all know what i mean lol x

Wow - your scan pics are REALLY clear - can really see your little bean :)!! xx

Pic's are fab hun!!!! Awwww so good to see your little un xx

Scan pictures are really clear and really cute !

how did i miss these haha congrats :) i cant see any nub on these pics :( so cant guess

Thanks everyone!

Aww Midnight I was relying on you....you are like the sex predicting queen lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back