dates

Layla

Reaction score
Hi guys

I did another test this morning, only coz i havent had any aymptoms whats so ever, i really dont feel pregnant.

the test came back very strong compared to the last one...

test.jpg

last one

last.jpg

so i have put my ticker back a week, i use the early detection tests so i was prob only 3 weeks not 4 when i got my first positive result.

so im now due around the 27th of feb, not the 20th.

if at my 12 weeks scan they put me forward then great! but i hate it when they put you back so im playing safe with the dates.

xxx

i hate it when they put you back :x every day is a day closer to meeting little one i was put back 3 days and thought it was the end of the world :lol:

wow layla im sooo happy for you, so how many months will coby be when this little one is due???

layla glad all is ok! would u like a girl or boy???

i had them tests!!! hehe

yay same age gap as Dior and Harley, dior was born in march Harley in april.

i wanted that buggy but its so expensive, you going to get the car seat for new baby?

have you tryed pushing it? i did its nice. the only thing that bothered me is Dior sleep alot when in the bugy and the front chair dont lie back if the car seat is on the back seat. i seen a mum with it i asked her if she recomended it, she said its great :dance:

i have a girl and 2 boys now so i would love another girl to make it even, but another boy would be cool too, we already have a boys name but we cant seem to find a nice different girls name.

xx

ive found chosing a girls name really hard to but we have decided to have madison

i find out what im having monday :dance:

layla said:
i have a girl and 2 boys now so i would love another girl to make it even, but another boy would be cool too, we already have a boys name but we cant seem to find a nice different girls name.

xx

my mum had Girl boy girl boy, she had it all even said no more, then 9yrs later had another boy lol

(the snip never worked :shock: )

dionne said:
yay same age gap as Dior and Harley, dior was born in march Harley in april.

i wanted that buggy but its so expensive, you going to get the car seat for new baby?

have you tryed pushing it? i did its nice. the only thing that bothered me is Dior sleep alot when in the bugy and the front chair dont lie back if the car seat is on the back seat. i seen a mum with it i asked her if she recomended it, she said its great :dance:

im not going to use the cat seat, we still have cobys first one that we will use for the car, so i will put the baby straight in the pram.

i did the same with coby too, i didnt like putting him in the seat, he looked all sqiushed lol

xxx

hevwithbump said:
ive found chosing a girls name really hard to but we have decided to have madison

i find out what im having monday :dance:

we was going to have that but a baby at the school is called it, i like really different names, like Peach, Purdy etc but jase doesnt lol

xxx

i like peach but my other half dont either :roll:

if we have a girl we are having an unusal middle name....

madison star :D

aww thats pretty.

for a boy its either Nate or Dexter, Nate tho if i have my way, hehe

xxx

layla i love your unusual name choices :D

i love different names

Harleys not very different but kris wouldnt let me have the names i wanted, but i think Diors different

i love Harley, we was going to have that got Cobys middle name but then chose Hendrix.

coz me and jase are music fans we want music names.

Coby is the lead singer out of the bad papa roach, Hendrix is of course jimmi the giutarist.

Nate is the bass player from the foo fighters and Dexter is the singer from the offspring.

the only rock girls name we could come up with is Brody Dale, the lead singer of the distillers. but urchins little boy is called that so got to think of another. not many girls in rock tho! lol

xxx

Sorry, just going back to dates :D

Finally managed to get a good bfp that I could scan (cork coaster behind it helped!). I'm thinking I'm 5 weeks 2 days and I remember last time Layla, you were behind me with due dates and then you went for your scan and jumped ahead so I'm sticking with my date. Also didn't get a bfp until almost 5 weeks with Zara.

Just thought I'd add my bfp pic because I have millions of these sticks and this is the first one to show up well on a scan or camera.

fathersday_edited.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back