Dates have changed. But impossible!

BlondeP

Reaction score
So the midwives have changed my dates since my early scan! But by their dates week one was the week I had a positive test! Well that would mean technically there wouldn't of even been a baby there so how on earth would o of got such strong positive tests!

I've called and asked for my scans etc to be moved as they have planned my '12 week dating' for then my dates say I'm nearly 16 weeks :( any one else had issues like this? I feel a bit stuck as they wont change me back to my original appointments xxxx

Could you book a private scan for when your dates say you're 12 weeks? That way you get a second opinion (don't say how far along you think you are, see what they measure you at).

It sounds like the scan date is off. I was put ahead a week with DS and I knew it wasnt possible. I did a private scan for my own peace of mind and the dates agreed with mine. I was worried because where I live induction at 41weeks is standard which means they would have wanted to induce me when I was really only 40 weeks. In the end he was early anyway so it was never an issue.

The scan I had today showed that baby had grown two weeks worth in a week, so they've changed my dating scan again haha! So long as I'm nearer 12 weeks il be happy, but 16 was just silly! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back