date night with OH

stargirl

Reaction score
and i'm now in my tww, so do i drink or not drink????

I'm off work tomorrow and oh has kindly said he'd drive but that seems a waste if I don't drink... what do i do?

If i did drink it wouldn't be a lot and nothing hard core!

I'm off out on Friday night with the girls and I'll be having a couple of glasses of wine. I can't put my life on hold every month in the 2ww - it's stressful enough as it is.

Have a nice evening!

Star girl, just enjoy yourself, when you get your bfp yourll prob be giving it up more of less for a year, so make the most of it, just think it could be your last chance......

Good luck with your 2ww :dust::dust::dust:

Well, we had a lovely meal and I've had a drink! OH said the same, that I should make the most of it while I can! It's made me super tired now though!

Have a few drinks and enjoy your night. I've decided that if I fancy a few drinks during TTC I will I'm fed up of saying no to nights out.

Best of luck xx

Glad you decided to go ahead and treat yourself, I am on my tww just now also and I have been out and had one or two cocktails. My thinking is that people who are not ttc live their lives as normal so drink etc when they are unknowingly on their tww and it seems to be ok...thats my theory anyway. Just nothing really hardcore! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back