• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Danielle77 induction/labour thread****update BABY IS HERE***

weefoggy

Reaction score
Another baby on the way!!!!

Danielle just text:

"I've just had pessary in (ouchie) and they're going to break my waters in 6hrs. They said they could do it now but hook would have to go right in, so I said I'd wait! (haha chicken!)"

Good luck Danielle xxx

I'll update this post as and when.....

** update **

21.55 "they're amazed how fast it's working on me! Getting good contractions - all in my bum/back/legs at moment. Painful but manageable. Doc said things will definitely go ahead tonight. Yikes!"

Looks like we'll have another baby by the morning!! Keep up the good work Danielle x

** update BABY IS HERE!!! **

Just got a text from Danielle, looks like she's had a tough time but her little girl has arrived safely!

"Imogen Primrose Carrigan was born at 4.32am weighing 8lb6oz. I've been in theatre and I'm in a pretty bad way, got to have Physio etc. She's Beautiful, I'm besotted x"

congratulations Danielle, wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing birth story and pics when you feel better xxx

Last edited:
Ooooh another baby on the way, good luck Danielle :-D you'll have you lo in no time xxxx

oooh another one on the way x

Oh no I hope it's not too painful for the pessary :-(

Text update at 21.55

"they're amazed how fast it's working on me! Getting good contractions - all in my bum/back/legs at moment. Painful but manageable. Doc said things will definitely go ahead tonight. Yikes!"

Looks like we'll have another new arrival before morning, you're doing well Danielle xx

Exciting stuff, good luck hun and fx for a speedy induction :)

good luck hunni fingers crossed it will be smooth from there x x x

Just got a text from Danielle, looks like she's had a tough time but her little girl has arrived safely!

"Imogen Primrose Carrigan was born at 4.32am weighing 8lb6oz. I've been in theatre and I'm in a pretty bad way, got to have Physio etc. She's Beautiful, I'm besotted x"

congratulations Danielle, wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing birth story and pics when you feel better xxx

Congratulations, hope you feel better soon!

congratulations hun, sorry you had a rough time but all worth it to hold ur princess :) xx

congrats and such a beautiful name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back