dancing on ice final

rachie29

Reaction score
i'm sooo looking forward to it..... my OH thinks I am so sad but I really cant wait...

OH at work tonight so once Holly is in bed will order a pizza and settle down for 2 whole hours...

I really want Chris to win, I think I might I have a teeny crush on him - how old is he again?

i don't mind it. Alice loves it - she stands and dances, spins around in circles and claps when everyone claps. If we watch it tonight i will record her doing it, it makes me chuckle.

Jack does this as well, his fav bit is to reinact them falling over!

Chris is gorgeous!!!!! :oops:

I'm really excited as well, can't wait for it to start. I want Chris to win cos I think he has been fab all the way through :D

TEAM FOUNTAIN!!

Yeah I love it! Haven't missed one yet :D :cheer: xx

Hes 20/21 lmao!!! he was in the same year as me at high school!!!

well i was a bit shocked chris didt win but suzanne was still really really good.
leckershell says she thiks chris shoukd have won and the judges were fools! no argument there lol

TBH I thought both girls were crap with the flying bit.
They hardly touched the ice, I thought that was what the show was about.
Chris got a crap score but at least he was taking off and landing a bit instead of just spinning around 10 foot up in the air :roll:

YAY Suzanne won, just what i wanted. and i loved Suzanne's flying :dance: :dance: :dance:

Urchin said:
TBH I thought both girls were crap with the flying bit.
They hardly touched the ice, I thought that was what the show was about.
Chris got a crap score but at least he was taking off and landing a bit instead of just spinning around 10 foot up in the air :roll:

exactly! and i feel sorry for frankie having to spin him like that at the end of chris's lol....hes not a small bloke lol

I agree that Chris did have a disadvantage for the flying, But he had an advantage for all the other weeks over the girls in the fact that he had been skating since he was 4.

Suzanne was far superior in all the skating on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back