• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

damn this panicking !!!!

minxies

Reaction score
Okay so as most of you know iv been suffering with quite bad sickness and stomach cramps etc. but yesterday and today i havnt been sick. which of course has sent me into panic!

so i look it up on net, and first thing that comes up... 'my missed miscarriage when my sickness stopped suddenly'

now i have so much rushing around my head and am actually wishing to be sick again?

hurry up scan cant take this worry!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

STOP GOOGLING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have all done it and its soooooooo bad for you. I lost alot of my symptoms around the same time. My mw said its because your pregnancy hcg levels lessen and the placenta starts to begin to take over. If you are really really worried then phone the mw/dr and see what they say. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darling.... all is going to be ok. Say it outloud! ITs true. Have faith! symptoms come and go! You and ur baby are ok!!!!! xxxxxx

Don't worry yourself hun, & don't Google its the devil! This happened to me I was ill & sick all the time up to 6 or 7 weeks then it stopped and came back about 8th or 9th week and done the same again at 16 weeks I know what you mean tho it worried me at first too its like the sickness is a bit of reassurance, don't panic ull be fine xxx

Darling.... all is going to be ok. Say it outloud! ITs true. Have faith! symptoms come and go! You and ur baby are ok!!!!! xxxxxx

I know im a nightmare ..... EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY ... and breath lol

Thank you everyone, just thought 7 weeks was a bit early for symptoms to be sorting them selves out, but i guess nothing is straight forward with pregnancy.

and ur right im staying away from google. it only takes one bad comment to stick in ur head!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Minxies, do not self diagnose hun, all of the stuff on the internet is negative, frightening and usually wrong. I've convinced myself that i've had all sorts of ailments...including infertility! Was def wrong about that one!

Every pregnancy is different, don't compare this one to your last. I've barely had any symptoms at all. Apart from tiredness and feeling sick, i've been pretty much able to carry on as normal, but other people are totally knocked of their feet. We all worry hun, i can't WAIT for my 12 week scan to be done and dusted, but you need to enjoy your pregnancy too, it's a really special time. Good luck and big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Bee i do need to relax, just means the whole world, but i know i have a strong bean in there good luck for ur scan hun xxxxxxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Aww Minxies - don't panic! Your sickness us a telly good sign, and I'm sute that just because it's eased off doesn't mean anything bad. It might come back in a few days/weeks, or you might be getting over it now.

Stay positive! (Note to self: take own advice! Ha ha!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back