damn lovely summer clothes.

nmf1987

Reaction score
looking online cos need to find a dress for a wedding. i have found one but thought i would have another look as more stores are getting maxi dresses in now.

big mistake. beautiful dresses, clothes, shoes everything. i want it all. wish i could fit into it.

i went onto republic website and think i spent at least £100 each time i pressed the next page button and that was just dresses.

pointless thread but had to come on here to stop me clicking the buy button. xxx

Oh I'm exactly the same...always have been! Once I win the lottery I'll go mad :)

xx

I used to love republic! Nevermind won't be long till you can buy some.new clothes.
X

I can't wait for.summer long.walks lovely.sunshine.beautiful weather. Dresses flip flops lol linen trousers boob.tubes the list.could.go.on x x

I am one of those very rare women who hate shopping! Every now and then I'll buy a few things online, but walking round shops (especially in sales) is my idea of hell!! xx

Amanda I'm the same!
I hate shopping, the thought of having to go out to buy something where there's other people getting in my way makes me angry! Plus, I know I'll find loads that I like and it'll look horrible on which will just get me mad! I love food shopping though which is weird lol

Completely agree with food shopping mmmmmmm lol x x

I love food shopping :D I love clothes shopping for lil one but for my self Im more of an online shopper.. get frustrated trying stuff on etc and people barging into you :D..

Oh I cant wait for summer though, its hot here from june till october high 30s every day and gonna have to get new clothes that i can breastfeed in (well thats the excuse) wants some nice dresses yay

im the same with shopping. as soon as i go shopping i can't find anything i like. at the moment knowing there is no point in buying it i want it all.

im normally a walk in a shop if nothing hits me in the face and says buy me i walk bk out again. looking through every rail makes me angry. lol. xxx

My friend can spend hours in TK Maxx going through every rail....my worst nightmare! I refuse to go shopping with her now, lol xx

i like sale shopping if im on my own to have a good look around.... Im one of those 5am next sale people... I have been doing this weird thing of buying clothes in my sze b4 i was pregnant praying im going to fit in2 it all my oh is going mad lol but its all sale stuff apart from a pink pair of high heels which i just had to have my feet swollen so no chance of them fitting lol but some wee things to make me feel goos :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back