Damn doctors!!! >=(

Eblinx

Reaction score
So i ring the doc to try and get callum in... they say oh sorry were full already... how old is he... i said 1 year old.. i told him what was wrong with him...
he wont eat or drink, hes constantly crying and i cant comfort him and he wont let me touch him, hes got a temp and hes got a bad cough.....
What does she say.... sorry were full :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
I have no intention of leaving this here... hes screaming his little heart out, tears streaming down his face and i think he should be seen today :wall: :wall: :wall:

thats appalling! :evil: they should definitely see you given hes so different in himself and got a temp! don't they have an emergency doc on call? I would take him down there and demand to be seen.

Think i'd go straight to a&e or do you have a walk in centre near you? Hope he's better :hug:

just updating from my phone. Rang nhs direct who put me straight through to the nurse who said if the docs wont see him to go to the walk in center. So off we went. Turns out he has got a nasty chest infection. I can give him calpol every 3 hours instead of 4 and antibiotics. The nurse at the walk in center could not believe they still said no after i said what was wrong...!

Glad you got seen.. i'd ring your doctors and complain if i was you. Hope your LO feels better soon :hug:

Im seriously considering it... ususally i get a really nice lady who will fit children in...but i just got some stuck up power hungry cow yesterday :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back