Damien will prove them wrong!

So much for Damien being expected to be behind other babies his age and only being able to do things when he reaches his corrected age. He is 4 weeks old tomorrow and the guidelines say that generally that by 1 month old most babies should be able to lift their head up (not yet hold it up though). So if this is true then Damien shouldn't be able to do this till he is 10weeks old.

BUT HE CAN DO IT!!!!!! I layed him on the mat on Friday on his tummy as he wass showing signs of stronger neck muscles and he lifted his head clear off the ground!! :D I am so so proud of him proving the doctors wrong. If he can do this I have every faith he can keep up with other kids his age who were born full term.

I know all mums are proud of their babies but I felt I wanted to shout about this and tell the world that being premature can mean diddly squat when it comes to developmental stages. :D

YAY!! WELL DONE DAMIEN!!!!

I'm sure he'll keep up Sami, don't worry!

awww bless he will be fine!! anything to prove docs wrong :)
well done damien

Yay GO DAMIEN!!! What a clever little soldier!! :lol:

Really pleased for you Sami, it's not long since you were worried that he'd take ages to catch up!! He's a little star isn't he?

Thats brilliant sweetie, you must be so chuffed!!!!!

I am so glad he is doing really well!

I almost cried when I read that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back