Vomiting Mucus (Damien)

Hi guys, does anyones elses baby vomit mucus after their bottle/feed. Damien has been doing this for a couple of days and seems really congested. He is unsettled and wont be put down. He is also spending a lot of time awake all of a sudden. He sounds like he is being sick in his mouth but swallowing it back down sometimes too? he is 3 weeks old now. What can I do about it?

I'm sorry if I seem so paranoid over him :( I dont know anyone nearby I can ring who has a baby

Rubie is suffering from the same. I asked the midwife this morning and she said it isn't serious and just to raise her head slightly other than that there isn't a lot you can do. :(

Jamie used to when he was a bit younger and still does occasionally. i Wouldny say it was anything too serious but maybe worth mentioning to your HV/midwife next time you see her?!

Steph x

Thomas has got that for a week now. The H/V told me to put a blanket underneath his mattress to lift his head up a little bit, to sleep with a window open as long as he is not in the draft. She said to take him out for a walk every day and use saline drops when his nose is bolcked up.

Thomas feeds very often because of that and spits a lot of his food, sometimes vomits it but she said there was not much to do apart from that.

Hope this helps!!! I cannot wait for this to clear up cause he is in real discomfort in the morning and evening, bless him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back