Babies in your room.

I would love to share a bed with Jack, but with 2 you can't have 1 without the other!! and there is nooooooo way i am sharing my bed with 2 children, especially when Amy speads and its always me that gets pushed to the edge!! :roll: :wink:

LOL Yvonne, Damien kicks me in the stomach now if I lay to close to him in bed in our lie in! :shock:

I'm nowhere near ready for Zara to go in her own room. Makes me feel ill :lol: I think the major problem for me is that it's on a different floor. Knowing me she'll be married before I let her go. In our case it's Zara worrying about the clingy Mummy not the other way round.

Ella is in my room, and at one point I could never imagine having her in her own room away from me, I even hated putting her in the cot in my room rather than the moses basket because she was at the end of the bed and not right next to me! Now I fell that I will be ready soon, I dont really know what it is but I just feel that I could cope! but Im gonig tow ait until after our hold so she will be about 6 and a half months

Hiya Sami

Ky is 8 months old and in our room still and if Im honest, he ends up in our bed most nights. I know a lot of people have certain expectations of when their baby should be ready to go in their own room....But it's down to personal preference. If you wan't Damien in with you until he's 5, then do it!

I've no real plan of when to move Ky into his own room, but expect he will be in it by the time he's two....Maybe....lol

I have managed to squeeze a travel cot in my room :dance: so she will be in with us for a while longer!! :D :D :D

(see pictures and stories topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back