~~~Daily Trivia Challenge~~~

Urchin

Reaction score
I've set up our own daily quiz, we all answer the same 10 questions (they change every day) It only takes 2 mins, and we get a scoreboard stuff, it's pretty cool!

Have a look:

Daily trivia Challenge

If you register, please use your forum name as your username so we know who everyone is.

By the way...googling the answers doesn't really help cos you get timed as well!

The proper thread for this is here

apparently every single user name is unavailiable even my name surname and dob!!!! :x Ok i give up i think its taking the p*ss!!

ok sorted if you have problems getting a username go onto the main page and register from there instead as it just wasnt working through that link :)

damn it i got half way through and bethany decided to fall over and bang her head! :x

hope it will let me try again later

i still cant get on :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Is she ok budge?????

Well i have joined with mummyinoctober...im guessing they thought my name was a profanity!!!!! :shock: :shock: However im a member on the main part with cassi87 which didnt work in the link on here :roll:

cassi said:
i still cant get on :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Is she ok budge?????

oh yeah shes fine thanks. i just think she could have fallen over a minute or so later thats all.

wow 8 out of 10 YAY! And i guessed most of them lol, the questions are too old for me! :shock:

Well that certainly has made me feel better - NOT, more like the idiot of the class, got 4 out of 10. Well I'm putting that down to pregnancy brian!!!!! :roll:

daggers its ok mate i did just as bad, but then again most the peopel that did well have come on here and said they guessed em aswell so i guess me and you are just rubbish guessers lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back