~~~Daily Trivia Challenge~~~

I'm sad lol cos I'm excited that I got 7/10 when I usually get 5 or less :rotfl:

me too today kina hun and just got even more excited to see im in first at the moment am now hoping and praying no one beats me as this will prob be the only time il ever get that many right :rotfl: xxx

best ever score today. can we keep those exact questions please :D

2/10 :shock:

Are there any penalty allowances for holding a screaming baby whilst answering? (Or does that just make me a bad mum? :oops:)

best ive ever done today 8/10 please nobody beat me it will be nice to win just once lol :pray: :pray: :pray: xxx

I lost my connection midway through the game, so by the time I re-connected and returned to the game to complete (which it let me) i ended up with 352 seconds as my time.........grrrr - oh well theres always tomorrow .......... hope you get a win rach :hug: :cheer:

nope i didnt that meanie beanie beat me lol :cry: xxx

So excited, i got 7/10 how sad is that lol, but my highest score to date and am at the top

go me :cheer: :cheer:

:wall: i sucked at that big time :lol: oh well worth a go any way. ill try again in the morning.

C'mon everybody have another go at this! I forgot how much i used to enjoy it (bit sad I know :oops: ) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back