dads on his way to pick me up

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
my dad will be here in 10 mins to pick me up and take me to his house (i hate buses lol) im going to tell him the news in the car as dont want the rest of the family earwigging
im nervous he will be overjoyed but he will fear the worst
he should be happy when i tell him ive got a strong feeling this one is a girl it will be his first granddaughter that i no hes desperate to have (my older sister cant carry girls sadly)
il let you all no what he says lol just hope he doesnt get to excited and crash the car :shock: :shock: :shock:
manda xx

Good Luck hunny

May i ask why your sister cant carry girls. i never heard of it before.
hope it ok to ask :?

I wondered that too :think:

Good luck telling him, I bet he'll be overjoyed :cheer: :cheer:

That's wonderful! I hope you have a good time. :hug: I'm not telling my parents until I'm past 12 weeks... but I couldn't contain myself, I told quite a few of my friends.

dad was really really happy told me to relax and try not to think bad thought lol words of wisdom :D
yep its fine to ask its something about cromasones (sp?) the x and y things if my sisters body reacts funny to the girl one and makes her lose it im not sure of all the details but thats how she explained it to me :D
dad even brought me some fruit tea bless him as heard on here its good for you
manda x

My Mum had exactly the same with boys - some incompatability with the chromosomes - hence 5 sisters :wink:

Good luck with dad - hope you have a great evening :D

wish my dad reacted like that lol! hes ok now tho. glad ure dad was ok :D

yer my dad is quite kool about things just worrys alot about everything bless him :D
manda x
oh told my mum today she just looked at me and went to say your not showing then she looked at my huge bumb and said oh :shock: :shock:
makes me feel so much better lol

yep its huge im normaly a size 8 at most and its well notisable. was going to take a piccie of it but cant get webcam to work :(
manda x

I can't wait to get a bump! Might take me a while though cos my stomach is quite big already so will disguise it for a while :D

Lol yep I still look half pg from last time due to excess tummy! As soon as I do start getting a bump I shall be touching it like pg women do and possibly wearing a big "I'm not fat I'm pregnant" badge!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back