Fed up and uncomfortable

beanie

Reaction score
Sorry everyone for being a misery but I am so fed up now. Have had constant heartburn for the last week, it is a killer. Have tried absolutley everything but nothing is easing it. My SPD has got worse, I hurt so much and waddle around because I can't seem to get my pelvis together. All I want to do is find a sleeping position that works and to be able to put my knickers on in less than 10 minutes (though if I had taken 10 mins to take the damn things off I might not be like this :D ). Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I will be a mum soon, its just pregnancy has turned me into a wreck and I want my body back. Ok moaning over :(

I'm feeling exactly the same as you right now. My ribs hurt, my hips hurt, I'm also waddling, and I've just had enough of my body being taken over.
I can't wait to be a mum and I don't wish my baby to come before he is ready, I have just really really had enough.

Moan away my love, you haven't got long left now. You're getting closer every minute. xx

Hello

I know what you mean, i havent had heart burn as much as you only a few times a week, but i cant sleep for an hour woithout waking up in pain and taking 5 min to get up to go pee, cuz i can barely move.
I went to tyhe chiropractor today so hopefully that will help with my back pains, but it seems every bone and muscle in my body hurts.
But anyways were almost done butthe times going sooooo slow.
Katrina

All I'm doing at the moment is moan that I'm fed up.
I'm more than a week late now...and I can't get out of the house much in case anything happens.

im no where near as bad as you lot and im fed up so i cant imagine how you are feeling :(

last night was the first night i didnt have a good sleep, i was acheing all night, no matter which way i lied in bed i couldnt get comfy, plus i had to get up twice for a wee, normaly its just the once.

Jase woke me up at some point to ask if i was ok so i must have been making noises or something (must remember to ask him about that later)

i also have started getting really hot in the nights so i end up sleeping with no quilt on me.

poor beanie and urchin, your both much further along than me, i hope you have your babes soon so your bodies can relax

xx

No need to apologise anyone! Moan away!!!!!!!!!

Where else can we all go where we will be truely understood.

Let it all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I allowed to moan about my sore coccyx? Oh yeah, it doesn't hurt today because I am not at work sitting constantly. yipppee!!!! My bum doesn't hurt today! :lol:

Oh you guys are the best. It is so good to have a moan about being opregnant without being made to feel like a terrible mother or to be told how lucky I am. I know I'm lucky, it just hurts a bit that's all. Am feeling a bit better today, so far have not had any heartburn which I am putting down to the whole packet of jaffa cakes I have just polished off (on a seperate note my midwife recommended taking in jaffa cakes for the labour as they are a great snack, you just have to remember 2 packs, one for you and one for the midwives).

It just helps to know I'm not the only one, thanks again, hope we are all feeling more normal soon xxxxx

At this moment in time i can quite honestly say i would love to go into labour....20 hours ish of pain verses another 9 weeks - i know what i would choose lol obviously want my boy to be properly developed but it hurts now :-(

Aw i think im gonna cry....im only 28 weeks and im sooooooooo uncomfy already! Cant remember the last good sleep i had! Im just glad its nearly xmas as december always flies by.

Same, I think if I didn't have Xmas to look forward to in a couple of weeks, then my birthday a couple of weeks after, then anniversary a couple of days later, I don't think I'd get through this time of year!! I think Xmas was invented to help us thourgh the cold season and keep us happy :wink: (As well as the Jesus story obviously!)

Have to agree with Sami about the Xmas thing!

How lucky are we that we have xmas to distract us! It must be a very tedious time during the last couple of months without such a fantastic crimble time!

Grrr, am in a right bad mood today. Ordered something from a website and it has arrived with three items missing, can I get hold of the company?? All i read on the website is how easy they are to contact by phone... liers!!! Then a woman has just knocked on my door asking if I was interested in selling AVON stuff over christmas. I said no thanks as I am expecting a baby next week. She replied "its only selling to friends and family, and its well before christmas". What does she think I'll be doing before then, sitting down twiddling my thumbs?? I told her baby would be here before christmas and that I didn't think that I would really have the time to be selling stuff. She told me I could earn £50 (which granted would come in useful)!!! Wow thanks, perhaps I could just sell it to any visitors we may have "yes here is my baby would you like to buy a lipstick". Eventually she went finishing by saying if I could ask around if anyone I knew would be intertested, or there are jobs in the New Year. Stupid people!!! Am calmer now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back