D Day Booked!!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
Well after my 34 week scan this week twin 2 is breech and measuring 38 weeks and twin 1 is only 1 week ahead at 35 weeks so they have booked me in for my section date on 8th December. I will be 38 weeks :shock: by then and to be honest it's just as well to say I'm massive is a total understament, can't really do anything now everything is a real struggle, my SPD is bad, I scratch myself till I bleed and my hands and feet look like footballs and I can barely feel them. Apart from that list of ailments I feel I have done remarkably well considering I have 2 babies in there, excuse me for blowing my own trumpet :lol: Only 3 weeks to go, unless I go before then I believe the average is 36 weeks - I better get this bloody hospital bag packed...........

:cheer: how exciting for you!!! If you make it to your c-section date you and i will be very close in dates hopefully! Sounds like you are doing very well with two in there. :)

So we will Frankie, I can't quite get my head round the fact it's so close :eh:

Ooh we will be close too if you can hang on for your section! :)
You've done really well, I'm sure if I was carrying twins I'd be on here having a moan every day!!

oooh i thought they delivered twins earlier than 38wks, there gona be proper squished in there arnt they? but fantastic measurements, well done you!!

cant wait to see them, do you know if they are identical or not?

xxx

oooh i thought they delivered twins earlier than 38wks, there gona be proper squished in there arnt they? but fantastic measurements, well done you!!

xxx

They defintely are squished judging by the size of me :lol:

They are non identical, so they could look completely different :eh:

xxx

They defintely are squished judging by the size of me :lol:

They are non identical, so they could look completely different :eh:

Have we had bump pics from you snappykat???? Hint hint... :whistle:

Awesome, and not far away at all. So cool! Hosp bag needed to be done asap missy!! X

Wow i feel like a beached whale with only one in there dread to think what ur going through. hope OH is giving you a hand and is proud. well done chick x

You really have done Well snappyKat! It would be really funny if one boy came out blonde andf the other dark brown haired wouldn't it. What colour are you and your oh?

Do you already have the names decided for each twin, IE big twin has this name and little twin has this name? or will you decide when they arrive? Not a problem fokr the rest of us you see!

Pllleeeeeeeease can we have a bump pic , just to see what bumpage your talking about, I have a smaller bump so really have it much easier that you Hun X

Great news you have a date, not long atall - get your two bags packed!!!

You really have done Well snappyKat! It would be really funny if one boy came out blonde andf the other dark brown haired wouldn't it. What colour are you and your oh?

Do you already have the names decided for each twin, IE big twin has this name and little twin has this name? or will you decide when they arrive? Not a problem fokr the rest of us you see!

Pllleeeeeeeease can we have a bump pic , just to see what bumpage your talking about, I have a smaller bump so really have it much easier that you Hun X

Great news you have a date, not long atall - get your two bags packed!!!

Thanks JJMum I know that's what I keeping thinking I'm brown and my oH is a reddy colour so can you imagine it?

No names yet we can't really decide so I think we will wait to see what they'll look like when they arrive. I will try and get a bump pic today will need to be a covered one as the veins are frightening!!!!!!!

Do I need 2 bags I was going to through everything in 1 big bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back