c-Section Booked !

myst

Reaction score
Well after all the worry of seeing my cnsultant yesterday she straight away said I will be taken in for the op at 38 weeks due to the high risks involved if i went into labour.

So..the date i get to meet my precious baby is 8th May ! let the countdown begin !!!!

:D

:cheer: will be thinking of you, im hoping when i go for my consultant appointment i will get a date as well.... :hug:

It must be wierd but nice knowing when you'll see your LO.

:hug: For the big day. :hug:

How lovely! not long now till you meet your little one.xx :hug:

wow bet ur really excited
good luck with it all!

Congratulations on getting your date Myst. 8th May that's the day after the bank holiday right? Not long at all to go now then.

It's actually quite nice when you know your delivery day. On the morning I had my son (by elective c-section) I woke early and spent a while enjoying the sunrise. It was a very special time, just me and the baby.. and the knowledge today was the day we'd finally get to meet face to face. :) Makes me tearful remembering it. :D

:hug:

How exciting you know when you'll see your LO, very best wishes for the 8th myst :hug:

And just wanted to send a :hug: to you too Sabrina, sounds like a very special sunrise that does :)

Fantastic, you must be so excited!!! :cheer:

I had a c section after a failed induction and it was such a lovely experience

Good luck :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish