Cyclogest thrush or what

Hayaflower

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I am in agony and pain and need of help and support
I am 35 years old and pregnant with ivf i am in 14 weeks and my doctor protocol is
Duphaston tablet twice a day
Cyclogest suppositories twice aday
Crinon gel once daily
Estradol three times a day
I have been using this protocol until i reached 12 weeks than i stopped estradol abd crinon gel
At first weeks when i insert the suppositories and crinon gel i will feel burning sensation after leakage
Than i will wash it with water and it is gone
Since week10 i developed sever bladder pain and buring sensation i was admitted to the hospital for possible dehydration and urine infection ( i was vomiting alot that time and was given Zofran)
So after six days the pain is much better with iv and antibiotics
Since than almost a month now the burning sensation is more sever And constant and i am crying all day it is like a peeled skin down there
So went to uro who did two ultrasound and urine analysis and culture all normal
I did 3 times urine culture all came back normal
I went to a gyne and did a viginal swap and came back normal he really didnt know what cause the buring
So i went to another gyne and she said that what i have is a side effect of all the meds i have been taking and given me cream for thrush
I have been using the cream and feel much better but still the burning exist
Would like to know anyone developed a thursh like symptoms due to cyclogest or crinon gel for long period of time usage
Or is it cause of the antibiotic i was given
Thanks and sorry for all the detailed explanation

Sorry I have no idea. You might be better asking on a specific fertility forum rather than here. Sorry I can’t be of more help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back