Cycles after MC

MindyM

Reaction score
Hi
Had a MC on 2nd July, my period came on 11th August and I've not had a period since (def not pregnant!!). Just wondered if anyone else's cycle took a while to get back to normal?
Thanks
Mindy
X

Hi. Once my period came I went back to being every 28 days as normal. but everyone is different hun it depends on how well your body has recovered and how regular you were before. If you are concerned maybe talk to your gp maybe you aren't ovulating yet but it's not that long ago you may have just skipped a month. Hope this helps xx

Thanks for the reply. I was 28/29 days before the MC and I know that I ovulated on or around 26th Aug. it's just so annoying when you're trying to get back to TTC and you have no idea what's going on with your cycle. If my period doesn't appear in a week or so I'll get in touch with my gp.

I know it's frustrating isn't it. Especially if you are wanting to ttc. It could be that one ovary isn't ovulating yet but you still have time. But your gp is the best person to speak to incase there are any problems that need sorting. but you will get there hun it just takes a bit of time to readjust x

Hi, sorry to hear about your mc. My periods haven't returned to normal yet (mc early June). They didn't come back at all to start with and I had to have one induced, now on third natural cycle and I've had a 38 and a 35 day cycle so far. I've got to go back to the fertility clinic in Feb if it hasn't sorted itself.

Mine were usually 28 days. Had a miscarriage in late August and first AF after that arrived after 31 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back