Cute, cute, cute!

Icecream

Reaction score
How cute is this? Baba is really wriggling lately. I can feel it getting comfortable at bed time and all sorts. Last night and this afternoon I felt these tiny fast movements. It felt as though bubby was knocking to get out..! :rotfl: Which I thought was very cute. Awwwww. I can't wait to see my baba (sorry cute moment..).

AH THATS SO COOL BET ITS LOVELY CANT WAIT TO FEEL PROPER MOVEMENT I THINK I HAD THE HUMP BACK BRIDGE FEELING OTHER DAY

I like it when I put my hand on my bump and baby moves into it like it wants to cuddle mummy. It is a very good feeling.

aww sounds lovley hun, cant wait till mine wiggles and kicks propley!!

Hi

Aww thats great such a nice feeling .
Katrina

I want to feel strong kicks!!! I can feel some wriggling especially when i'm eating - but i'm still not convinced!!

Heeeeeeeeee, it is wonderful isn't it! I get this feeling sometimes that baby is stretching out really far - both sides of my tummy get kicked at the same time lolol. It responds to being touched as well, it's lovely :D

Mine's been really active the last couple of day. OH walks round with his hand glued to my belly most of the time and still gets excited every time he feels a kick!

It's the most incredible feeling.

gingerpig said:
Heeeeeeeeee, it is wonderful isn't it! I get this feeling sometimes that baby is stretching out really far - both sides of my tummy get kicked at the same time lolol. It responds to being touched as well, it's lovely :D

Yes it is. I can feel these type of kicks too. This morning in the bath I got kicked/hit in a few places. soooo cute. And yes mine repsonds to being touched too..

I love feeling bubs move around, but justwait until you gt the hand/foot in your ribs at night when you're trying to sleep!

ahh!! its great feeling them move this has to be one of the best experiences i have gone through so far throughout pregnancy as well as hearing the heartbeat and all the scans of course.

LO spent all day yesterday on one side till it got sore then had a little party on his own. He kicks like mad when I put the doppler on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back