Yipee, 99days to go!

Laur_250

Reaction score
Finally im in the double digits!! I can look forward to it hopefully going really fast now!! This time next week will be my last day here!! :shock:

I went and saw my friends new baby last night (4days old) he's tiny!! I went from being petrified of labour to thinking I cant wait but that may change again before the big day!! Oh he was so cute I held him for ages!!

Here's a new tummy pic to celebrate the day!!xx

Last edited:
Congrats hun! :cheer: You'll be leaving us to go to the scary 3rd tri side soon! Lovely bump!
Sarah x

Hi :wave:

Congratulations!!! Seems to be a few of us hitting this milestone!!

:hug: :hug:

Double figures!! :cheer: OMG it's scary to think there's not THAT long to go now!!

Congratulations, and what a friggin' super bump you've got there!! All baby too! :D xx

Thanks everyone there's a few of us off to tri 3 soon, scary but we can support each other at least!! I am determined to not listen to any more HORROR birth stories as its really unfair and gonna try to stay positive! Me and OH jusr put our new travel system together too im so excited!! We both walked up and down the living room with it to see how we look (OH's idea!!) xx

congrats on double figures laura just realised we are due on same day,great bump :cheer:

mum2soon4 said:
congrats on double figures laura just realised we are due on same day,great bump :cheer:

Ooooh congrats to you too then today!xx

mum2soon4 said:

Me too! Didn;t even notice the double figures milestone. Congrats! :cheer: Oh, but that means we'll be in 3rd tri soon :shock:

handbagqueen said:
mum2soon4 said:

Me too! Didn;t even notice the double figures milestone. Congrats! :cheer: Oh, but that means we'll be in 3rd tri soon :shock:

Oh cool well at least all 3 of us will be going to tri 3 together so we can be more brave!!! Congrats handbagqueen!xx

Ooh ya lucky thing! Congratulations!

HideiLu said:
Oooh I'm 99 days today too! :shock:

Oh cool another one we'll all be in tri 3 together and giving birth about the same time!! Heidi, mum2soon4 and handbagqueen are we all having boys??!!xx

Congrats on double figures hun :cheer: I will be moving over to 3rd tri soon too!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back