I feel utterly crap *SOB*

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Ive got a dull ache on my left side near my hip that goes round the back a bit and is doing my head in. I had an upset tummy this morning from to much spicy curry last night and I have nausea and dont want to eat. I feel so tired and rubbish its unreal :(

Luckily OH is cooking tea as we have his little ones here for the night and I cant face it.

I had to tell work today I was pg as Im exhausted and they wanted to give me longer shifts and more stuff to do. :(

Hope everyone else is ok :)

X

Hope the nausea don't last too long, maybe stay away from the spices for a bit! Try eating something bland, even a little it might help ease the nausea. I'm exhausted tonight to and got to do 'mum chores' which means running my daughter about to all her clubs etc, 50 miles round trip I could do without tonight! Last week I really thought I was going to throw up in the car running her about, can't wait for my hubby to get home so he can do it!

yeh def stay away from spicey foods really not good for u hun as it can cause thing like an upset tummy, indegestion, heartburn,also it can make uneed the loo and obviously with belly muscles softening during pregnancy if u push too hard you may find u need a little bottom cream if u catch my drift lol.

as boring as it is with sickness uneed to stick to bland foods, dont drink to muchorange juice as this can make sickness worse as can dairy products as they contain bacteria xxx

Im afraid Im a spice a holic and I love curry and chilli and thats all I want to eat right now but luckily I have a very healthy varied diet otherwise so will take your advice :) Just had a lovely bland but healthy dinner cooked by OH. I have a glass of fresh orange today and some strawberries.
I have IBS so should know better!

Its the dull ache thats worrying me the most but both the women at work said they had it for about 10 weeks ish and its normal. :(
X

My dull ache has switched from side to side and kind of all over now, if it gets unbearable def get checked out tho x

THanks :) Its not unbearable its kind of just like dull period pains. My friend just said it could be SPD as she had it, I hope not :(

Hey Cherry

:hugs:

Hope your feeling better soon.

There is so many aches and pains that come along with being pregnant. Its very easy to get worried with the slightest twinge, but I would say dont worry unless you have bleeding or pain goes on for hours and hours.

Remember your stomach is alot more sensitive than usual, it could well be the spicy curry thats set you off, normally it would take til the next day til it effected you. Try and still to mild curries ect if possible...heartburn can be terrible in 2nd/3rd tri so its prob best to get out the habit of eating spicy foods sooner rather than later.

Hope your feeling better soon
:)

I spoke to Dr this morning, he said its probably normal as no bleeding etc but if it becomes unbearable to go to my local birthing unit for a scan. He also assured me ectopic pregnancy is quite rare so not to worry. Didnt help :(
X

I had dull period pains for weeks and weeks, it's not just the uterus stretching but also digestive issues (as I discovered yesterday). It is totally normal, but as others have said if it gets really bad or there's blood then see someone. I never had any blood or anything just weeks of period type pains, still get them now sometimes. Hope you are feeling brighter soon, we're having gorgeous weather in Yorkshire today!!! xx

I agree, weather is beautiful, was yesterday too. I saw a woman in a vest out, craazy lol. Theres a breeze today but sun is out again and blue skies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back