Curries

rachaellouise

Reaction score
There has been a lot of mixed infomationjon the curry subject, are they safe during pregnancy, is it just an old wives tale or are they best to avoid? I am really craving mushroom madrass and want to know if i should or not?

i have eaten them :) although ive fancied vindaloo i havent had it and gone for dishes which are not too spicy! x

Curries are fine! Their "meant" to bring on labour when your close to due date although it's just an old wives tale!

Im pregnant with my second, and i lurrrrrv currys! :)
Having one tonight, chicken madrass with rice && narn bread.. yummy!!

I have had them hun it doesn't matter really, to be honest it still didn't help me go lol TMI.....

I love them had loads when I was pg vindaloo and everything lol! They did not bring on my labour just gave my strong bh when I was overdue x

I love curries, even more so duirng pregnancy and the hotter the better!!

I love curries, even more so duirng pregnancy and the hotter the better!!

Want a well nice hot one get the sharwoods ones they are as hot as restaurants the vindaloo osh gosh I think it's called is lush!!!!'

Damn you all, I love all spicy foods ....... But since getting pregnant I cant stand any of it, even the smell makes me want to throw up lol I am not a happy bunny

I read in a book somwhere that the later stages off pregnancy women preffer spicy food as they can taste it better, somthing to do with taste buds not working properly

I am eating curry with no quibble as I love it!! I wouldn't advice a vindaloo when due to drop though... xx

I have been eating my curries throughout, have had vindaloo and madras and baby doesn't seem to mind :)

Not sure I would risk a vindaloo lol.. glad all is good with Vindaloo and babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back