Cupboard locks

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Any recommendations? Odhráns fav thing to do atm is open the cupboards and drawers x

Madison hasnt attempted this yet, where do you eve buy them locks!? xx

They have the plastic ones in tescos, think they're what we'll end up using.

I need some too, zac has started doing this too, little monkeys x

Yep, cupboard opening this end too. Drives me potty. I didnt want to 'baby proof' but I think I might have to. Hmpf.

I don't mind him being in the bottom cupboards apart from the one under the sink with the cleaning products and paint in, the others have no plates or anything that would hurt him but I'm afraid he'll catch his fingers, he has learned how to open the washing machine too x

I bought some from mothercare today, will let you know if they are any good x

My OH seems to think we only need a lock on the cupboard with cleaning stuff in :rofl: I shook my head in despair lol

lol maria i wud be inclined to agree with ur oh!!! :) xxx

lol maria i wud be inclined to agree with ur oh!!! :) xxx

But all our stuff is at ground level, like plates and glasses and medicines lol And I reeeeally don't wanna walk in and find him eating the dog or cat food coz i would so vom lol xxx

I've got the tesco ones! Don't actually have them on the cupboards cos I've got stairgates on the doors so they can't get in the kitchen! But I do have them on the chest of drawers cos they kept pulling the clothes out! And there's goin to be one on the tv unit tonight cos it's currently taped shut with brown tape!

All little monsters eh? When does the stunt climbing start?? X

A friend of mine has some magnetic cupboard locks theyre brilliant you cant even open a door slightly like you can with other types of child locks, ill find out where from/how much and get back to you xx

Katies just started the climbing now, but Es been doing it ages! It's lethal now!

I seen the pic of her up at the tv, and somewhere else and my heart was literally in my throat! Ain't looking forward to that bit, although Odhrán flung himself out of his cot this morning, it's on the lowest setting, think it's time for the sides to come off and a guard to go on xx

Thankfully we've never had a climbing out of bed incident! Although she likes climbing on the easel and their new fave place is the windowsill :shock: first time the window was open and I very nearly died!

:shock: How do they even do it?! I should start appreciating the peace a bit more before it's gone x

I have no idea how they do it! E has the most amazing upper body strength! I have to keep my dining chairs in the kitchen/bathroom as she climbs on the table! She's only proper tiny too! I never appreciated the peace and quiet with K!!

Oooooh Maria I change my mind I agree with you then haha we have nothing on the bottom only pots and pans and food haha all plates and stuff ar in top ones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back