What breastpump shall I buy?

vixforever

Reaction score
Being totally honest when I ask this could someone give me some recomendations? I really need to invest in one don't get me wrong I love breastfeeding. But I am SO tired and would love my OH to be able to feed Leo once in the night every now and then he does atm but with Aptamil. Any recommendations ladies??

I started with the tommee tippee electric, but it wasn't working properly, so i exchanged it for the Medula swing which is fab, so much quicker than the TT

HTH

I use the electric medela swing, it's really great. Expensive but worth it. Use it every morning so OH can feed before bed or the dream feed. Gives me a break :)

I have heard really good things about the medela swing and really bad things about the tommee tippee electric. I used a manual, wish I had invested in an electric as the manual is such an effort, but it did the job.

I used a tommee tippee manual. I wish Id got an electric. But if you were just using it to express a feed here and there, then it'd be fine. I however wanted it to exclusivly express and it just wouldn't keep up.

Medela swing is the brand that NCT recommend. I was going to get the Avent electric but will now go for the Medela.

The tommee tippee manual is rubbish. The avent naturally manual is great and the tommee tippee electric works really well but I do keep getting milk up the air tube >.< so I have to keep stop starting it but it works really well and very happy I bought it (it has been dropped a few times that's why I think the air valve thing) come four-six months if I'm still breastfeeding which I hope to be I'm going to save to invest in a medela swing to keep pumping after baby I ten months old so I an now her into bella's room getting her used to bottles so she can settle herself xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what was happening with mine, mothercare relaxed mine straight off, i'ld get on touch with tommee tippee or where u got it from Evie xx

That's what was happening with mine, mothercare relaxed mine straight off, i'ld get on touch with tommee tippee or where u got it from Evie xx

Got it from asda reduced to like £7 or £9 something cheap coz it had been dropped and the case was all split. It will do mentor now it works great then it will just randomly go up I stop it then blow out the tube then start it again lol!! Other than that it's perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back