What was the point?

Squiglet

Reaction score
What was the point of baby proofing our house...????????????????? lil miss has spent the entire morning pulling the plug socket guards out and the corner protectors off the coffee table...They are really nice on the gums apparently :roll: She can also open the cupboards that we put those special baby locks on... She just yanks them with all her body weight and bang... its open...usually with a cupboard door in the face and lots of tears :roll:

Gah... I quit... my parents made it into adulthood without them... :roll: :shakehead:

aww bless! millie is always opening drawers so we removed anything hazardous out of them, but she still hurt herself by slamming them shut on her fingers! and she pulled a little table on top of herself last week! she hasnt pulled any socket covers out yet tho lol

:rotfl:
I can't remove the baby safe socket covers so I'm very impressed!

kalia said:
:rotfl:
I can't remove the baby safe socket covers so I'm very impressed!

She can pull the keys of the laptop keyboard too... :rotfl: :rotfl: She has devious little fingers :rotfl:

The freezer lock was off within two minutes, we put it back on again but it just turned into a game so we took it off all together. He loved chewing on the foamy door stoppers- better than a teething toy! And he is more attracted to plug sockets with something plugged in than a boring old plughole stopper :roll: :wall:

Wow Squig, she sounds bright! I guess you can't intelligent proof your house even if you can baby proof it.

I baby proofed my house too but he still keeps getting in ........ boom, boom, tish

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm sorry but thats funny!!! Who said children nowadays are daft!!!
Next thing you know you will have a huge mobile phone bill from her texting all her buddies!!

Haha i bought a box of baby proof stuff ages ago. an not got round to putting them on yet as i cant friggin do it haha
Nevermind get em back off!
can i borrow lil miss for half hour.. am sure she can fit em for me! haha

We've done the minimum of baby proofing and tell her off when she goes near plugs or anything dangerous. She's not shown much interest after been told off a couple of times (although the toilet is apparently facinating!). I allow her to go though a cupboard which has all the tupperware etc in it - hoping that she will soon get bored of it, but at leat now she can put it all back as well as take it out.
We locked the cupborad under the sink and basin which contain cleaning stuff, bin etc - and have discovered that they are Grandma proof as well! If I forget to put the lock back on, SHE tells me off!

Squiglet said:
She can pull the keys of the laptop keyboard too... :rotfl: :rotfl: She has devious little fingers :rotfl:

millie managed that somehow! i had no R button once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back