"Cuddles"

it will only come when it's ready.

They think it worked with Amy but i was induced anyway so i didn't get to find out.

i'll see how it goes

IMO... its all crap lol every way failed for me... cuddles. 2x sweeps, afew diy sweeps. castor oil, curry, but when i went for induction i was 5cm dilated and hadnt even noticed, so maybe i was having a very slow painless labour. :lol:

i wud defo try diy sweep, or get OH to do it.

paradysso said:
IMO... its all crap lol every way failed for me... cuddles. 2x sweeps, afew diy sweeps. castor oil, curry, but when i went for induction i was 5cm dilated and hadnt even noticed, so maybe i was having a very slow painless labour. :lol:

i wud defo try diy sweep, or get OH to do it.

im so glad someone put this!!

Jase has been given me sweeps for the past week, im convinced thats whats bringing on the tightings/contractions but coz they are not leading anywehre im not sure if its a good thing or not.
he freaked out coz he said he could feel the top of cobys head so he wont do them anymore anyway :(

you were having pains on and off for a few days werent you? do you think its possible then that i am dilateing more with the pains im having?

i went into labour about 3/4 hours later after a "Cuddle" lol

good one layla, ask him to see if he can feel hair lol my midwife told me she cud feel hair :shock:

also just keep at them, they must of just stretched my cervix, and then if labour had of started maybe it wud have been quicker as the long drawn out bit was already done and cervix was 1/2 way there.

i some times regret been induced now, knowing i was 5cm maybe if i had waited one more day.... oh well done now and she is here all healthy and at thie minute screaming the house down ha ha ha ha ha

gulp.... have to say alana is now drinking 9oz in one go... think i best be having words with health visitor today

i've been doing my own sweeping Layla, you just have to be a bit bendy!!! Lol

The other day i tried it and i could feel the waters bulging out, it was really wierd :shock:
I gave it a bit of a jiggle but nothing happened :roll:

Oh well never mind, baby will come when it's ready

i tried to but i havent got long enough arms lol

my bump is 55 inches round so its impossible to get round it

well you have to bend forward slightly!! you have to be a contautionist to do it!!

Does anyone know if your waters are really warm?

I went for a wee then stood up after wiping and some more came out but it was really warm??? I don't want to ring incase it isn't

i think they would be body temp to warm yeah.

was it alot? maybe they have broken! the hospital will do a sepclum (cant spell it) exam to check for you.

hope this is it for you! :D

Well there is nothing too major on my pad, so it could have been extra wee.
They carry on trickling out don't they??

Oh it's bad when you think that wee is fantastic, i'm getting really desperate now!! LOl :lol:

How exactly do you do a sweep yourself?? maybe I should start trying this since they wont be doing it until next friday! I might be a bit freaked if I find a hairy head!

feel as far up your vagina as possible and you will feel like a tube/hole, if you can get one finger up it see if you can feel anything at the top, that's where i can feel baby's head,
but best not to tell your MW if you do it, as some react different to others.

Let us know if you do it

I might have a crack at it tonight sounds pleasant! :oops: but rather I did it than some stranger!!

Hello

Well i know alot of you have had cuddles for a while while we havent had any for months now. but had them last night, right before my due date, were getting desperate, but it didnt hurt this time so i think were gonna have a lot more cuddles now :oops:
Im was 1cm on monday and my cervix was soft already so im hoping it might work for me but all i can do is hope i guess, as this hasnt worked for any of you im starting to think nothing is gonna work for us.
If i go over i have another appointment on monday where i will find out if or when they induce.
Well best of luck .
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back