crying

Strangeness

Reaction score
When their teeth come through they can be really off for a few days. Even if they have cut it still hurts when the teeth push down so I would say it's more that. If she's eating fine and drinking then I wouldn't know why she was crying all the time. Maybe she just wants her mummy.

Hi hun, as you said her top teeth are coming through this can really upset them for a few days, jamie wasnt too bad although he had a few days of grumpyness which was soooooo tiring!! and the top ones seemed to be worse than the bottom.

have you tried medised? i find it a lot better than calpol, especially at night coz it can make them a bit sleepy!!!

Awww fingers crossed she settles soon for you Kayl.

I've looked everywhere for medised as Dionne recommends it too...no luck yet though :(

the only place ive managed to get it is actually from a chemist as i think you have to ask over the counter for it, ive never seen it in superdrug or tescos or places like that!

Cheers will look again today as I've run out of Calpol now anyway.

urchin said:
Awww fingers crossed she settles soon for you Kayl.

I've looked everywhere for medised as Dionne recommends it too...no luck yet though :(

you found any yet urchin? i just got some today from the chemist as Harley has just had his jabs, they sell it at tesco but at the chemist bit. i much prefer it then calpol it does make them drosy but i think there is nothing wrong with that if they are poorly and teething then i think its best they just sleep through it, i find it easier to give then calpol as calpol is thick and Dior easily spits it out but medised is runny like water.

I haven't been out yet but will go to boots when Brody wakes up. :)

He's had a high temp for a day or so and is generally a bit miserable with his teething. He was awake between 3 and 4 this morning :(

aw bless him, we both have miserible boys today then. harley has a temp from his jabs. but his eyes are now rollin to the back of his head as iv just gave him 5mls of medicine. dior cutting a tooth too and got terrible nappy rash. so im playing nurses today :lol:

Kayl1986 said:
she seems ok now just napping. fingers crossed.

every sundayher dad comesover for 2 hours and omg she dont half cry.
if he tries to go near her she is hysterical. she aint like that withanyone else it's something about him whichshedont like.

she wouldnt even crawl, talk or move in front of him she tries to hide behind her toys. the whole situation aint fair and her mood started since then. obviously her teeth aint helping but evey sunday I cant go through that crying. even when she fell asleep (she cried herself to sleep) hekept touching her face) i told him to stop but he didnt listen.
it's hard to get rid of him once hours 2 hours are up. oh yeah he nearly dropped her seriously when he was tryng to hold her Summer was getting upset and fighting. he wants her overnight yeah right if I would trusthim. he dont talk to her, he dont know her,she dont know him, he just havent got a clue.

what did i ever see in him. sorry turned into a rantxxx

do you think it might even have something t do with the visitation? i know this may sound daft but Adele used to go to nursery twice a week once ona monday and once on the friday and every morning on the day she would scream and scream and scream till she made herself sick then when i got to the nursery door she would really kick off big time it was like she was terrified of the place so we never went back after that i thought it was too much for her.

I know there isnt much you can do with the situation have you even tried sitting her on your knee with him infront of her or something?
i really dont know what to suggest huny i just hope she settles down soon

Take care hunny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah hun i cant imagine how horrid it must be to have to let Summer go through that with your ex.

as her mummy that must be so hard. it really touched my heart as i can imagine you just want to grab her and take her away from him.

maybe you could try to talk to him before he comes next time and say that you arent trying to tell him what to do or how to handle her but if he would let you help him and advise him how to handle her, play with her etc then they would both get more out of the visits and start to develop a bond, maybe if you seem to want to help him get to know her then he wont take it the wrong way? he cant like seeing her being so scared of him so hopefully he will want to try.

i really feel for you hun. hope things improve soon. always around if you need a chat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back