Can i have a hug please

Don't worry about it mel i know you'll be in labour before you know it.

got my fingers crossed. i'll even let you go before me in the queue if you want :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope this helps a little and hopefully things will start up again very soon keep ur chin up Mel. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear, :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think the last two weeks have to be the most uncomfortable and frustrating! But just keep thinking to yourself - it's nearly over, your almost there and the reason your not holding your baby now is that its just not ready yet. I know you will of heard it all before but babies only come on their terms at times and you are just going to have to hang fire and let your little one do the work for now.

Get plenty of rest - your gonna need loads of energy to get through the labour and the next few weeks!

Eat lovely healthy energy boosting food!

And hard as it is try to enjoy the next few days of your pregnancy hun - it's precious and your going to miss being pregnant soon!

I really feel for you though hun and don't think i am not understanding (i've been there 3 times already!) i am just trying to get you through this hell!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back