control crying

chezzabell

Reaction score
I had enough and after talking to Alfiesmummy i tried some control crying, Fri night Alastair cried from 2:30 am till 4:08am and he was screaming the whole time at one point he was screaming like a girl :rotfl:

Last night he woke once for a dummy at 2:35am and that was it, im sure there is more to come he wouldnt of really got the message now would he??

I seem to find it so hard to do with Alastair but with Sophie i was really tuff with her, is it a son/mother thing or have i gone soft???

But iam at work tonight so as soon as Alastair cries Paul will just brng him into bed with him :roll: :roll: so it will be back to square one monday night :rotfl:

Thanks Steff :hug: :hug: :hug:

MEN :rotfl: they just make things harder for us.

:roll:

Glad you had a bit better sleep last night hunny :hug: i reverted back to controlled crying last night after he had been awake all the night before. I knew he wasnt hungry and stuck with it and he woke up at 10pm i went in gave him a cuddle some bonjela and he was fine wanted to play so i thought you cheey little imp you are going back to bed and staying there, he cried for half an hour, nd unbarable half an hour but then he slept through again. Keep trying it hun it wont take long i promise, it is torture you do feel awful doing it but babies are so clever they know theycan get away with it if you let them, pretty sooon he will think ah ill not bother :( bless them

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:
Last night he woke once for a dummy at 2:35am and that was it, im sure there is more to come he wouldnt of really got the message now would he??

With any luck he might of. It only took one night of crying with Aimee and a little bit of moaning the next night and that was it.

you cannot do controlled crying with Louie, i swear to god, he would never stop, he would just keep screaming louder & louder :roll: & because my house is semi-detatched i can't really let him cry for long.
oh & the other kids asleep (forgot about them :lol: )

even in the daytime it doesn't work, hes very stubborn (like his mummy :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back