crumpet poked out of my belly

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies....

I have to share my excitemant with you all. :dance::dance:

The most amazing thing happened last night, i was lying on my bed with my firend and could feel the baby moving so i lifted my top up and finger tapped my belly and she prodded me back i was so amazed J she done it 3 times all together, i couldn’t believe it since im just 20 weeks. I must of been lying in a good position and she must of been very high to be able to do it.

I was quite shocked at the fact i saw her prod out but it didnt feel any stronger to her normal kicks. :shock: i honestly thought that when the day came i saw her sticking a body part out my belly it was going to hurt or be a very harsh kick.
Has anyone else experienced the same?

x

Awww :love: I cant wait to feel it again! Hopefully I will do in a few weeks :)

it was so lovely. ive been sat at my desk at work with my top up watching when i feel her move and i can see it :)

Its just amazing im so happy, cant wait fo Andrew to see. he hasnt felt her kick properly as he says he mistakes it for the pulse in my belly but now he will be able to see it aswel as feel it
xx

No way! At 20 weeks? :-D
Can't wait to get to that stage now!

Awwww that's adorable.
I see my LO pushing up too, it's only little and lasts for like a millisecond but it's cute! xxx

No way! At 20 weeks? :-D
Can't wait to get to that stage now!

Joo. I was so shocked when it happened, i thought i was going to be waiting a few weeks longer it was just off chance that i pulled my top up and tapped my belly hoping to get a feeling back not an actual prod, because it felt the same as the other kicks, i did notice they happen around my belly button area. Ive not got a very big bump either so maybe she is a bit squashed in there right now.... or maybe thats just me thinking stupidly lol.

xx

Last edited:
Awwww that's adorable.
I see my LO pushing up too, it's only little and lasts for like a millisecond but it's cute! xxx

i feel so lucky to feel it so early i cant believe your only 19 weeks and feeling and seeing... its amazing :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back