Bouncing belly!

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I saw my baby kick actually move my belly this morning!! It was awesome! I don't know if it was a hand or a foot but something belonging to baby poked through hehe! It went on for ages and in the same place :love:

So happy :D

Last edited:
Its great isn't it? me and my daughter saw some movements on Sunday night, I wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it too!

Awww it really is amazing! That's great that you saw yours, too :yay:
I love it :D
xx

Wow, Last night at about 1am I had my hand on my belly and was wide awake for some unknown reason and i felt a kick too. It was like a little jibe just below my belly button. so cool. I did freak out for a moment as its the first time i think I felt anything move. Its an incredible feeling and I hope all the ladies that haven't yet expereinced it, have that feeling soon xxx

OMG i was up at 1am too and felt it for the first time on the outside myself then!! took us 30 mins of feeling to get OH to feel a few kicks! how random!

I think its the most amazing feeling that i have ever had before in my life. I just didnt know what to do with myself. I sit here and watching my belly and you can see the slightest of movements. Its fab x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back